Vegan Vacation 2008 - July 19th - 26th.. start planning!

Jessifly

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my girl! Jessifly is our NEW Vegan Vacation main organizer. Of course, I'll still be around, but she's calling the shots for now on.

Thanks for posting this Jessifly. I'll be sure to keep my schedule clear so I can attend this coming year. I'll hopefully be a vacationer this time around, which should be pretty cool!

Not that being an organizer is bad, I don't want to scare you away, but there is a difference and I look forward to being on the other side this time around.

See a whole bunch of you in about 9 months!

Start $aving. Start planning!

Awesome! We'd love to have you. You saw the photos from last year and I remember you saying you be there the following year

We really do have a great experience and bond well, have fun, and strengthen our community.

Hope to meet you soon!

Is this settled settled??? I'll probably wait a bit before I purchase my tickets just to be safe. I'd like it to be earlier but it'll probably be better for me(racing wise) if its scheduled as it is now. So...its Mount Hood and not Bend???? Either ways fine with me...lots of cool vegans away from omnis.

• 3 weeks later...

So is this date 98% settled or is it for real...the 100% guaranteed VV08 date. If it is I'll be coming a week early to race if I can get in to the event.

July 20th - 26th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool beans, the VeganFitness North American Cycling Week will be around this time as well (heads up Potter and others!), i'll make sure it doesn't overlap. ;)

Thanks for organizing this Jessi!

Uh oh - Harvey is gonna be there? =P

I dunno..i'm organizing an event around then too, but i'm going to try and keep my calendar open..as long as i can get to the velodrome it'll be a possibility. =)

We were talking about tandems at the Veldorome.