Battle of the Biceps contest

robert

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lean & Green and all others, I can't wait to participate. This time I wanted to make a nice picture outside with the sun, it was like spring 2 days ago, and now it's snowing, another inch of snow, and it's 12th of April!

I guess I'm gonna have to pose in front of my ugly walls!

I´m In! My Eyes are not completely opened in this pic but i think the comp is about the biceps. please rate my right one

Someone here who wants to make the most white tan competion with me?

You have a really nice structure, you will grom much more with the proper training.

cheers

I´m In! My Eyes are not completely opened in this pic but i think the comp is about the biceps. please rate my right one

ME ME ME! I'm the whitest! I BETCHA!

I look even whiter cuz I dye my hair pitch black. My skin tattoos really nice though. My friend ( a tattoo artist) really wants to go to town on it haha

WOW, very nice work jakob.

SydneyVegan has a competitor, it seems.

Some definite progress there...

Glad to see it.... I've been waiting for some competition...

I've been looking for something or someone to give me back that hunger and intensity at the gym... Looks like I've found it.

Still - Nothing can compete with Tatts and shaved heads

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8123/img0008gs0.jpg

This is LEGENDARY!

Amazing work!

ja i still try to get stronger and bigger, and i don´t really feel a difference, so its good to hear that you see it! thanks!

You look goddamn huge, great job man! Superb lats there!

I think everyone has made a good job entering the contest, I love this s**t! We still need more contestants...

funny, I am usually quite a competitive type, but if it's about vegan muscle, I'm just glad every time I see a guy with lot bigger muscles than me. It makes me believe in superiority of vegan lifestyle. I think you're all great! BTW, more women plz!

ja i still try to get stronger and bigger, and i don´t really feel a difference, so its good to hear that you see it! thanks!

WTF!

The progress is amazing!

I'm stunned - simply awesome! How old are you? You have incredible potential to do very well in any strength sport you choose to compete in (I'm just recalling your numbers in the VF strength table )!

I guess i'll have to borrow a camera and get a pic of my sweet 'ceps for this thread as well - to put the young upstarts here in their places