What Foods Make You Weak In The Knees

coca cola

sweet liquorice

pizza with soy cheese

soy burgers

seitan meats (too bad i can't handle gluten)

candy candy candy

energy drinks

chocolate milk

dark chocolate

rice milk chocolate

mint chocolate

potatoes in its most forms

garlic & parsley butter (really margarine)

scrambled tofu

PIES

coconut bars

nougat

vegan beef jerky

chicken immiation

fajitas, tortillas and all the other mexican stuff

guacamole

home made hummus

more pies

fudge

brownies

green pea soup

asparagus

coconut milk

raw and cooked carrots

bananas

pesto

cupcakes cupcakes FREAKIN CUPCAKES

beetroot mayonaise salad

soy youghurt

grapes

kiwis

pancakes

basically anything with vinegear

vegan ice cream

bread

strawberries

sweet marinated bbq tofu

lot's of more stuff.

btw, i know that sugar in the states is refined with bone char but is any animal product involved in the refining of high corn fructose syrup?

Sweetie, were you hungry when you wrote this?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coca cola

candy candy candy

btw, i know that sugar in the states is refined with bone char but is any animal product involved in the refining of high corn fructose syrup?

I think corn syrup is more vegan than refined sugar.

I heard coca-cola isn't vegan or maybe it was pepsi? also watch out for candies most of them contain gelatin or E-numbers...

http://www.vegetarianvitamin.com/vegetarian.php

Oops, sorry I'm Your Man... you were simply answering his question at the bottom.

I didn't notice that part. My fault... I apologize.

Oops, sorry I'm Your Man... you were simply answering his question at the bottom.

I didn't notice that part. My fault... I apologize.

No problem. If I knew he worked in a vegan store...

Lol, a Vegan Police, that would be fantastic in a near future... people caught on eating a cheeseburger would have to pay a fine.

coca cola

sweet liquorice

pizza with soy cheese

soy burgers

seitan meats (too bad i can't handle gluten)

candy candy candy

energy drinks

chocolate milk

dark chocolate

rice milk chocolate

mint chocolate

potatoes in its most forms

garlic & parsley butter (really margarine)

scrambled tofu

PIES

coconut bars

nougat

vegan beef jerky

chicken immiation

fajitas, tortillas and all the other mexican stuff

guacamole

home made hummus

more pies

fudge

brownies

green pea soup

asparagus

coconut milk

raw and cooked carrots

bananas

pesto

cupcakes cupcakes FREAKIN CUPCAKES

beetroot mayonaise salad

soy youghurt

grapes

kiwis

pancakes

basically anything with vinegear

vegan ice cream

bread

strawberries

sweet marinated bbq tofu

lot's of more stuff.

Dude, you got issues!!

Now that's the way you're supposed to play this game!!!

Yeah that's awesome

you eat like a champ

In no particular order:

Wine - especially red, especially Oregon pinot noirs

Single malt scotch - especially Glenlivet

Peanut butter - out of the jar, with a spoon

Any dessert - which is why I only make them rarely

Hickory smoked hazelnuts - local farmer's market

Chocolate covered cherries - local farmer's market

I'm currently in a cutting phase. And now I'm hungry. I'll have a pickle.

Peanut butter;

avocado sushi;

banana, peanut, cocoa, raisin smoothies!

cheeseless pizza

macadamia nuts

Baked potatoes smothered in avocado

I can't keep macadamia nuts in the house as I will certainly eat the whole bag.

I love getting to know the guy at the sushi counter and building my own veggie sushis.

Some of my faves are handrolls with Avocado, Cucumber, Sprouts and Dolmo (its orange and looks like a carrot... don't know how to prononce it)

Or sometimes he does Avocado and seaweed salad handrolls, or avocado, cucumber and seaweed salad cutrolls. YUMMMMMMMMMM!! I don't like regular Vegetarian sushi rolls on the menu where they put all the lettuce in them. No lettuce in my sushi, thank you!

More specifically eating at least one by yourself with nothing but a spoon and a knife and maybe a hose to clean yourself off with afterwards.

Whoah !

When the clean-up job requires a hose, you know a man truly LOVES watermelon, hehe.

seriously though, i totally agree.

I love both watermelon and mango, and have taken to trying to eat them in the bath, when I'm going to ... it just makes everything soooo much simpler, in so many ways (^-~)

My main indulgence would be vegan chocolate chip cookies from Whole Foods bakery. I do my best to limit them to once a week. Earthbalance margarine, veganaisse, coffee, and too many clif bars would be my other indulgences. Thank goodness I hate cooking, and baking or I'd probably be 300 pounds.

I hate to cook too I will have to check out the Chocolate cookies at Whole Foods. I don't shop there much since I have a Sprouts Farmers Market and Trader Joes just 1/2 mile from my apartment. But there is a Whole foods that used to be Wild Oats just 3 miles up the road.

Boy I don't know what I am going to do when we move outside of Tucson. I guess I will have to be much more creative. I am so used to just walking to the store daily to pick up something. Oh I don't have to worry about Veganiase too much, my kids don't leave me any lol

I had some watermelon this weekend, and it was pretty good - so I would like to add to my list:

Watermelon

Cherries

kiwi

Peaches

Pineapple

Blueberries

Vegan lemon bars

Margaritas with extra lime and salt

Long Island Ice Teas

Vegan Cheesecake

OK - now it's time for lunch.

For me it's

Soy Delicious( Any Flavor ) No matter how many times I say I'm going to quit it drags me back in. I can't wait until I can make my own.

Silk( Very Vanilla and Chocolate ) OMG man. I can drink like a gallon of this stuff. So much so in fact that I think I'm getting an allergy to it . My Local Grocery outlet had some Silk Mocha 4 quarts for a dollar. I bought 4. Bad move I was awake for over 48 hours nearly

Chow Mein stir fry with Soy Sauce, Tofu, Cilantro, Mushrooms and onions. 1,200 calories worth is nothing to me. When I used to buy the Wal-Mart brand Organic I'd buy 4 at a time ( Totaling at 4,600 calories worth ) finish half and either store the rest or toss it out. If anyone knows Glutony it's me. I'm burning in hell

Delicious refried beans with yummy home made tourtillas( usually 30 rolled and made by me ) I tend to finish half and either save the rest or toss it out( Usually it's the tourtillas I toss out although I know I should save it )

Plain Organic sugar. Although I don't do it anymore I'd shovel some into my mouth and eat. Much to my mom's dismay of course . But ever since getting sick I will never do it again.

Nature's Path Peanut Butter Bars( And sometimes there Apricot and nut Coconut ) OMG I could go through 5 Peanut Butter Bar Boxes.

____ Farms( Because I can't remember the name ) Organic Maple Syrup. A Canadian product. I usually just buy it once in a while to drink. It started out as a ," Let's see if I can do it" and now I do it on occasion when I want to be craaaazy.

Envirokids Panda Puffs. Too good to save. I eat the whole box within 10-20 minutes.

Walden Farms?

I finally got my first watermelon of the season. I plan on gorging soon.

Yeah I think it might have been that.....Actually I just looked it up. It's Shady Maple Farms.

I have a Watermelon too. 1.99 for a personal Watermelon. I had two but my mom ate one of them( As if she isn't content with all the omnivorous food she eats )

I'll engorge tomorrow. Tonight I'm engorging on at least 2,200 calories of Chow Mein Noodle and over 600+ Calories in Tofu while I watch Rocky II( Watched the first one last night for my first time. I can see why Zack likes it. )

Serious? I thought you were a cyborg fueled strictly by smoothies.

I can only sustain smoothies and quinoa for so long. I break the stapled cycle about once a week with something different. This week I picked up one of Amy's Vegan Pizza's. Sometimes its a half container of Rice Divine. Other times its Chinese restaurant up town where they serve plain steamed veggies or a dish from the vegetarian/vegan restaurant across town "The Cheese Factory". Thats all I need to keep my diet fresh. I was the same way when I was training in college although instead of smoothies and quinoa, it was tuna and Uncle Bens, I'd eat it every day, 3-4 times a day..... I love variety however I don't have a problem eating the same foods daily. It's also probably not the best thing to do by eating roughly the same foods everyday but the convenience factor saves me a ton of time. By the way today was the first day I couldn't finish a smoothie, I substituted the Kale/Spinach for Collards and I could only finish about 1/4 of it, the bitterness was making me gag. No more collards for this guy.