Best Male Physique 2008 (FINISHED)

Richard

Which physique do you like the most?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it's a shame that crackersnack didn't get more votes.

I think it's because he's not vegan. Judging by his physique only he should have gotten a lot more votes.

Thanks HCPG! It's just because of proper lighting. I don't look like that all the time.

This contest is now closed.

Congratulations everyone! All of you will receive a package from me...and the top 3 vote-getters will receive additional prizes, as outlined. Please PM me or e-mail [email protected] with your full name and full address.

Prizes will come in November when I get back home from the East Coast.

Congratulations to our top 3 finishers:

1st = Octopussoir

2nd = xveganjoshx

3rd = Cubby2112

Great job everyone!

xveganjoshx, by chance is that the uofa rec center?

Yep, those horrible orange lockers are from the UofA rec center

Thanks to everyone who supported me. I really appreciate it!

To all who entered, you rock! It takes a lot of guts to post mostly nekkid pictures of yourself online for others to judge - everyone who entered should be proud!

Great!

I love the contests and love the benefits that participants feel, and knowing that hundreds of others are being inspired by the competitors as well.

Quick NOTE, prizes won't be sent out until mid-November when I return home from the East Coast.

Congrats everyone!

hey rob, why not hit up cleveland, i am sure you could get a good talk at case med school

I'd love to come sometime. I'm working on developing my 2009 tour right now. I'm speaking at Northeastern on Tuesday and I may hit up University of Florida and a few others before the end of the year, then take a break mid-Dec-Feb or so. Then back on tour from Feb-Dec. I'll hit many locations all over North America, possibly in your area too

• 1 month later...

He cleaned up all year winning contests and I saw a recent Octo spotting in his journal but wanted to share it....because it rocks!

Here is what the champ is looking like these days....living in an area without all the vegan restaurants that some of us have access to and without the surrounding vegan bodybuilding community locally, like we have in Portland, DC. and other areas.

Impressive stuff!

http://i39.tinypic.com/htia8j.jpg

THAT DUDE IS SICK,DAMN JUST SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I aint gay or nothing, at least I am pretty sure, but I could, jaw dropped,look at this dude all day.

SICK!

Yeah I know what you mean.

I'm just wondering what version of Photoshop he's using?

When I grow up I'm gona look just like that.

I aint gay or nothing, at least I am pretty sure, but I could, jaw dropped,look at this dude all day.

SICK!

Im using NoMeat2.0. Thanks for the support and positive comments!!

SICK!

Im using NoMeat2.0. Thanks for the support and positive comments!!

Your looking very studly! Do you really eat as little at 1K a day? or is that just when your cutting down? I can't imgine someone maintaining that much lean mass under 2K for a long period of time.

You're looking very studly! Do you really eat as little at 1K a day? or is that just when your cutting down? I can't imgine someone maintaining that much lean mass under 2K for a long period of time.

Thank you. I stay "cut" all year round. I dont do the bulk and then lose weight type of thing. When the 1K or under 2K a day is out of necessity you learn to cope and live with it.

• 5 months later...