raw... corpses

Im Your Man

yo check out this lunatic who thinks he will live an happy and long life eating raw meat, what a joke ! Perhaps you already seen him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUbRGpCzf4

This guy is sick, it is clear that he lost his mind... "I'm an animal... we are not different to all the other animals... animals eat other animals..." ... "look, I'm strong, and powerful, rrrrr, and powerful, I keep my muscles without exercices, only because of all the raw proteins"

Check out his other videos too.

yo check out this lunatic who thinks he will live an happy and long life eating raw meat, what a joke ! Perhaps you already seen him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFUbRGpCzf4

This guy is sick, it is clear that he lost his mind... "I'm an animal... we are not different to all the other animals... animals eat other animals..." ... "look, I'm strong, and powerful, rrrrr, and powerful, I keep my muscles without exercices, only because of all the raw proteins"

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.[...]"

Is that the stage we're at now? ...

-a

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.[...]"

Is that the stage we're at now? ...

ahah that's true for veganism. In fact we're near the end of the second stage, "Second, it is violently opposed." And at the beginning of the third stage: "it is accepted as being self-evident." (at least by millions of people and by many biologists, doctors, etc.

But this guy thinks his raw meat thing is at the first stage of the truth while it's not even the truth.

yo check out this lunatic who thinks he will live an happy and long life eating raw meat, what a joke ! Perhaps you already seen him.

I don't understand why you would have a problem with his reasoning. He's a raw foodist, right? Just not a vegan one.

He claims animals eat other animals; cows don't eat animals, chickadees don't eat animals, horses don't eat animals, bonobos (humans closest genetic relatives) don't eat animals; he has his basic facts all wrong. Maybe we'll get lucky and thirty years from now (if the bacteria doesn't get him first), he'll tell us how his crazy little experiment went. I wonder why he didn't give his biostats? Probably to uninformed to know they matter. Well he is awful young.

yo check out this lunatic who thinks he will live an happy and long life eating raw meat, what a joke ! Perhaps you already seen him.

I don't understand why you would have a problem with his reasoning. He's a raw foodist, right? Just not a vegan one.

Oh he's a raw foodist, oh I'm sorry then, he's great, he's right about everything. We shouldn't have anything against Hitler neither I guess, he was a human like us, just a crazy psychopatic one, but he was human...

Anyway, it's not that I have a problem with him or not, but there's good and wrong reasonning. Let me tell you about some basic principles: ignorance is not only the state of not being conscious, but rather a mindset illusion, a fundamental misconception that opposes the nature of reality. As long as there is ignorance there will be suffering and pain. There are things who are definitive and others who are free to interpretation. The way of life that he promotes is corrupted by his ignorance. I'm against this because causes have effects; bad actions have consequences. And I feel the need to get involved against these interdependancies. But the main reason I wanted to show this video is just because it is so pecular.

If you agree with his reasoning, why don't you eat raw meat like him? Perhaps you don't know that he eats only animal products, like a lot of meat, but also eggs, milk, butter, etc; all raw... and almost no fruits or veggies or grains, etc... That's why I'm against his reasonning, I don't care if he eats raw or cooked; but he causes more murders than most people who eat the conventional american diet which is not only animal products. I'm not so much against him, because it's not his fault, he's mentally illed (see his other videos), the persons to blame are the raw meat gurus that published articles to promote this diet on internet and influenced this young guy and many others...

He claims animals eat other animals; cows don't eat animals, chickadees don't eat animals, horses don't eat animals, bonobos (humans closest genetic relatives) don't eat animals; he has his basic facts all wrong. Maybe we'll get lucky and thirty years from now (if the bacteria doesn't get him first), he'll tell us how his crazy little experiment went. I wonder why he didn't give his biostats? Probably to uninformed to know they matter. Well he is awful young.

He didn't say all animals eat other animals, did he? That would be incorrect.

Oh he's a raw foodist, oh I'm sorry then, he's great, he's right about everything. We shouldn't have anything against Hitler neither I guess, he was a human like us, just a crazy psychopatic one, but he was human...

Anyway, it's not that I have a problem with him or not, but there's good and wrong reasonning. Let me tell you about some basic principles: ignorance is not only the state of not being conscious, but rather a mindset illusion, a fundamental misconception that opposes the nature of reality. As long as there is ignorance there will be suffering and pain. There are things who are definitive and others who are free to interpretation. The way of life that he promotes is corrupted by his ignorance. I'm against this because causes have effects; bad actions have consequences. And I feel the need to get involved against these interdependancies. But the main reason I wanted to show this video is just because it is so pecular.

If you agree with his reasoning, why don't you eat raw meat like him? Perhaps you don't know that he eats only animal products, like a lot of meat, but also eggs, milk, butter, etc; all raw... and almost no fruits or veggies or grains, etc... That's why I'm against his reasonning, I don't care if he eats raw or cooked; but he causes more murders than most people who eat the conventional american diet which is not only animal products. I'm not so much against him, because it's not his fault, he's mentally illed (see his other videos), the persons to blame are the raw meat gurus that published articles to promote this diet on internet and influenced this young guy and many others...

I certainly do not agree with his reasoning. Did I say I did? I think it's ridiculous, of course.

I did not watch the video, so I was going only on what you said he said. It just seemed from your summary of his position that he is trying to model himself on other animals and eat the way they do, believing this to be more "natural". I've seen some raw vegans use very similar arguments, like no other animals cook food so we shouldn't, and we should eat like other animals as that is the "natural" way to eat. So it seemed like very similar reasoning, the main difference being that he models himself after carnivores and those raw vegans model their eating after those of (mostly) herbivores.

Exactly, he's claiming that other animals eat animals, and that is the reason, or a main one, for eating like he does. His premise is untrue (many animals, perhaps most, do not eat animals), so his argument is false. It's ridiculous to compare Natural Hygiene, eating like our genetic cousins, to this childish argument. And anthropology is only one line of reasoning that supports Hygiene; sciences like anatomy and physiology also support the conclusion that humans are frugivores.

He claims animals eat other animals; cows don't eat animals, chickadees don't eat animals, horses don't eat animals, bonobos (humans closest genetic relatives) don't eat animals;
That's right but here's the world we're living in: some people will say that cows commit murders when they eat grass, and will even say that grass is like an animal in the sense that it's living. Well of course we have to eat life, if we eat only dead things we die. Our cells need life.

Ask him where he is keeping his muscles. Its cold out , he might want to put them on before he goes out.

There are lots of Raw Meat and Fish dishes out there, cooked food omni's eat all the time.

Carparcio, Steak Tartare, Sashimi...

I still think this guy is a freak (A skinny bean pole freak)

Oh, one thing I need to mention, Bonobos and Chimps Do eat Meat.

Bonobos eat mostly fruits and vegetables, but will also eat shoots, leaves, flowers, seeds, barks, pith, herbs, invertebrates, and small vertebrates such as flying squirrels and young forest duikers (small antelope found in rainforests). They are also known to eat termite clay for essential minerals.

Fine, he should eat termite clay too, and raw snails, lice, worms, ants, etc... Not a small piece of meat bought at the butcher or in cellophan at the grocery store. Where is the rest of the body, with all the blood, guts and everything. This is not better than those who cook food. I also ate sushi a few years ago. If some people claim they are natural carnivores, they should eat the heart of a dog, raw. And they should stop their car on the side of the road when they see a dead skunk or a crushed raccoon, to eat it.

And they should stop their car on the side of the road when they see a dead skunk or a crushed raccoon, to eat it.

Hypothetical: I hit a (insert raw fruit/vegetable) while doing 60 down the highway. Do you eat the (raw fruit/vegetable)?

-a

And they should stop their car on the side of the road when they see a dead skunk or a crushed raccoon, to eat it.

Hypothetical: I hit a (insert raw fruit/vegetable) while doing 60 down the highway. Do you eat the (raw fruit/vegetable)?

-a

it was just an hypothesis. Ok let's say you're walking, not in a car at 60 mph, and you're hungry, there's fruits and there's a cow, which one do you eat ? those meateaters are imposters.

haha...umm wow!!

Dudes looks really sickly.NO vitality or energry from what I see.His eyes are half shut...strong and powerfull??C'mon.

Further more I bet he just goes to the market to pick up his meat(never had to slaughter the innocent animal he's chowin down on))-if people had to kill there own meat half the word would be vegan overnight.

man o man what a joke.That being said...the fact he's RAW is important and it's undeniable IIIFFF you are gonna eat meat...raw is more digestible and better for you then cooked IMO.Then again you get parasites and shit too.There's no win win here!

I'm Your Man, those videos or at least the one with the mango and the cow was pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah I like it, we see how flagrant it is almost as if we live it, nobody would kill the cow instead of eating the mango. Just imagine the slaughter it would be to cut is throat right there, gallons of blood everywhere and even splashing on the camera lens, and 30 seconds later it's infested with flies that lay their eggs in the meat, like in the movie "Into the Wild"; I like the fact that one of the last things he wrote in his diary is : "killing the moose is one of the worst mistake of my life", or something like that.