What do you hand out for Halloween?

RAINRA

although certainly not healthy, the following are technically vegan:

Chocolate Skittles

Sour Patch Kids

Swedish Fish

Twizzlers

and in the UK, Skittles and Starburst are even vegan.

i'm sure there's more out there, but i don't like candy that much, so i've never checked.

I'm not handing out candy. I'm going out with my neice trick-or-treating.

you rock!

Now, I received a cute box of fair trade little chocolate thingies. I gave it away already to raise a bit of awareness and see if some people buy fair trade things for this Halloween. Also they were vegan. But I won't be giving candy out, I'll be at a party dressed up as a dandy.

I'm not handing anything out. I used to, but I could never predict how much to buy. I'd always end up turning kids away halfway through the evening, or I'd be stuck with a bunch of candy left over and I just don't want that temptation.

Instead, I'll be attending a costume party at a biker bar.

I am greasing my garden path with lard as my first line of defence against the snotty little creeps.A little sprinkle of broken glass will make it near impossible to get past without serious "boohoo's"

If any of them make it past that, I have a fully charged cattle prod on full power, that I will poke through the letter box into the midst of the group of little blackmailing brats.

If any of them survive the prodding, I will open the door and congratulate them with a nice healthy carrot.

By the end of the night I aim to immobilise at least 20 kids, & injure maybe 25 or more.

I don't hand out anything. My husband and I don't celebrate all these holidays...they're all just meant so we can spend more and more money, and it only helps the big businesses and candy companies. My husband and I find them pointless.

Though if I did celebrate it, I'd just hand out fresh fruits and veggies, and if they'd complain, I'd explain how harmful their favorite candies are and how much healthier fruits and veggies are (and I'd get REALLY into the gross details)!

happy halloween!

guess i didn't know about the skittles in the uk thing, only heard from a friend. we don't have the fancy "E" numbering system here.

and the swedish fish in the USA are in fact vegan. don't know about other countries...

well, hope you all didn't eat too much junk today!