We have a NEW awesome German Bodybuilder on Main Site!

Not sure, we just sent a bunch of e-mails back and forth. More athletes will be featured soon too....Richard is busy working on it

And a bunch of us plan to compete this year to and hopefully that will inspire others to get on stage or inspire bodybuilders to switch their diet to one that is plant-based.

It must be something in the water in Germany...

I wonder where could I order that stuff.

Sorry to disappoint, it's nothing you can "order", nothing which makes it easy and comfortable to get ripped (i know you Americans would like that...) - it's just our attitude towards hard work

It must be something in the water in Germany...

I wonder where could I order that stuff.

Sorry to disappoint, it's nothing you can "order", nothing which makes it easy and comfortable to get ripped (i know you Americans would like that...) - it's just our attitude towards hard work

I could make so many inappropriate jokes relating this statement to the time about 60-70 years ago, but I'm not going to.

Guy seems solid in the pics. He's FIT, really cool that he is so young.

Big plus for being budhist!

I could make so many inappropriate jokes relating this statement to the time about 60-70 years ago, but I'm not going to.

I gotta confess, I also immediately thought about that Go ahead, I think we can take it

But seriously: we're really kickin' our own asses over here... maybe there's something in the water that makes us more aggressive...?

@tuc: That's why your results are pretty good as well!

Obviously Germany in general is big on bodybuilding so the vegans there should be too. In Sweden there's a lot of vegans (specially the straight edge ones) that are into fitness and lifting but they never want to get huge and shit. It's too bad