Increasing testosterone

http://www.libido-increasing-food.com/

The saturated fats in Fast Foods, Take Away's and processed foods have all been linked to a loss of libido. Cutting back on these foods could help towards increasing your libido and get your sex drive back on track.

By increasing your intake of the foods listed below and decreasing these negative libido food sources, you can naturally increase your testosterone levels and restore your libido without medication.

A loss of libido is something that can affect women who are pre or post menopausal. Menopause is a natural event in a woman's’ life and loss of libido may be one of the symptoms experienced around this time.

Whatever the reason for a loss of libido, changing your diet and eating healthily food can help increase libido levels. It certainly won't do you any harm to become fitter and healthier. This applies to female and male libido.

For both males and females libido all comes down mainly to one hormone - testosterone. Your libido is controlled by your hormone levels, with testosterone being the key. If the balance is off, things may not function as they should.

When it's right, everything falls into place. So one of the keys to getting your libido back is to increase testosterone levels in your body.

Testosterone production is dependent on zinc and vitamin B, both of these are abundant in many of the foods we eat regularly. But, as nutritional deficiencies increase with age, it does make sense to increase the intake of these vitamins and minerals. So adding a few of the foods listed below can boost your libido especially when combine with a little regular exercise.

• 2 weeks later...
What makes you think you need to increase it? If your adrenal and endocrine system are normal, you should be producing enough. If you have some type of glandular issue or damage, your doctor can prescribe injections.

Mostly because I think mines dropped due to my increased soy intake. Love Tofu and soymilk. and don't really want to give that up. So might as well eat foods that help increase testosterone to even out the estrogens given off by the soyfoods.

Thankls for that comprehensive list Octo. I'll be sure to incorporate as much of it into my diet as possible.

I saw a study that showed increased serum t-levels throughout the day when the subjects masturbated three time a day if I recall it correctly. Some dudes at a Swedish forum tried masturbating three times a day, they got through 5 days. Testosterone is essential for building muscle but as far as I know you can't really create big differences in serum levels by diet for example. The differences that have been shown in studies are basically so small that they don't matter much at all.

Pink, what makes you want to increase your testosterone production?