Hello from Eastern Massachusetts

Poncho

Hey, everyone can call me Poncho. I'm 20 and I've been vegan for about five years (veggie for about 9) and have been checking out this forum for a few months. I'm naturally pretty thin - 6'2" and about 150 lbs. I decided to join this site because things I've learned from other posters have helped me add about 15-20 pounds to my weight over the past few months and have put me into better shape than I have been in for a while. So thanks everyone and I hope to get to know some of you better.

Welcome!

That is awesome! You know, I always see that there are "guests" on the forum in addition too logged in members and now lots and lots of people are posting intros who have actually been visiting us for months. I think it's great to finally hear from you and others.

Great job on adding the 15-20 lbs! Well done!

Thanks again for introducing yourself and we look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Hey Poncho-

Welcome!!! Where in EMass are you from? My wife and I are down the Cape.

I'm in Boston right now. I've only been here for a few years but I love living in the city - plenty of vegan options, bike paths, the Common, everything. A great 'walking city.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...