Post your Desktop Screenshot here.

xdarthveganx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Nothing is as messy as my room! I often trip over shoes, clothes (clean ones on the floor), cords, lose important papers like passport, etc.

I did remove all the ProBar wrappers and some of the other trash on the floor this morning because it is "garbage day." The banana peels were also removed. I think I got them all. I'll wait a few days and see if I can smell any fruit I left behind.

I also need get some sort of order and neatness going on in my life, so it was a good first step.

Next, we'll have to take "post your bedroom" photos in a new thread

This is the "Maschsee" - a lake in Hanover. At the time I was living in Hanover I often went there for jogging, walking, taking photos or just sitting and watching the sundowns (as you can see here).

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7661/desktopkimyy6.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/508919484_0cc236b4b6_b.jpg

and why is the dude from Microsoft using a Mac you might ask?

Because....just because!

oh yeah...that pic is from a small village called Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu in India (way far south, near the sourther tip). I took it in December.

yay another mac user!

http://www.godfist.com/my_desktop.jpg

RICHARD !!!!!!! You have a sick mind !!!!! How could I ever let you develop my website??? I hate violence....

However you are still the best designer I know

RICHARD !!!!!!! You have a sick mind !!!!! How could I ever let you develop my website??? I hate violence....

Well, the person he is killing there works for a secret project that performs horrific psychological and surgical experiments on humans. The guy with the axe is one of the test subjects that escapes in the game, and so the dude on the floor has it coming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Dosent someone else on this forum have a linux screenshot!!??

I've got a Linux box, just haven't turned it on in a while

I think it has some older version of Ubuntu on it

For years I let the local LUG have their meetings in my office.

I furnished them with a very nice machine to use.

Ubuntu won't run on my home PC. it's built from junk liberated from the recycling drop off at the dump. i go out, drop off a car battery i found on the side of the road, and fill up the car with PC stuff.

but it's all OLLLLLLLD. eventually, i'll build a second box and install slackware. but my DW doesn't want to deal with dual boot. the one home PC is basically hers, and she wants just win2k running.

i'll get the slackware box put together once all the feral cats are caught and placed in homes, the yard looks awesome, and we're caught up on all our chores (read as 'probably never')

• 4 weeks later...