Hi I'm Bart, the new guy :)

bartronx7

Hi everyone, I am really excited about joining this great community and learning more ways to live a healthy and cruelty-free lifestyle and have FUN doing so!

I just recently met Robert for the first time and it was inspiring to say the least. I really hope I can meet a lot more like-minded people here and maybe even make some friends (OK its a longshot, but its been known to happen to me every once in a while )

Anyways, I'll keep searching the depth of the threads here and hopefully see you all there!

Welcome Bart! I just got home. My sister just picked me up from the Portland airport and I walked in the door to check out my online world

Great hanging out with you this past week! It was an awesome time and I appreciate all your great energy and enthusiasm and all that good stuff.

You'll have a great time on the forum. We have a few bugs we're working out now, but it's running pretty smoothly for the most part. As you know, I'm not a tech guy

Great to have you here and enjoy the forum! Welcome aboard!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm really surprised by the amount of responses I got from my post!

I guess that is just a testament to what a great community this is.

BTW Odidnetne, that avatar is awesome, you obviously have photoshop skills of a ninja

hey finbarrio, I'm from around your neck of the woods, I'm in southern Newton, Massachusetts

any other Massholes on the board?

Hah - see my reply to Kate's intro thread - I didn't see this until after. Guess I really am a Masshole (and proud of it).