First Bodybuilding forum for me..

ggopi19

Hi Everybody,

This is my first bodybuilding forum. I don't know what is mean by vegan?? but I really like this forum updates. Can you please guide me what are all the things we can discuss related to bodybuilding here. And tell me the basic execrise for beginner.

Thanks in advance..

Hi and welcome!

Some info about [urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegan]veganism[/url]

To find some basic info - go here.

Is the name suggests we are a forum of vegans athletes (bodybuilding as well as other sports) who want to show that is is possible to be a successful athlete and live on a vegan diet!

Welcome to our group! Great to have you here. Search the forum sections for Bodybuilding, Fitness and Training and areas like that to find out where the Bodybuilding conversations are.

I hope you stick around and hang out with us here. Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
How are things going? I've seen you pop on here every once in a while. I hope you're enjoying the forum and learning information about our vegan bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle.

All the best!

Hi Robert.....ya, really I like this forum. And I seen your picture in photos gallary. It's really nice. I don't know how you people are maintaining a perfect body structure..

I'm trying last 3 months, but I can't....

How are things going? I've seen you pop on here every once in a while. I hope you're enjoying the forum and learning information about our vegan bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle.

All the best!

Hi Robert.....ya, really I like this forum. And I seen your picture in photos gallary. It's really nice. I don't know how you people are maintaining a perfect body structure..

It will take a great deal longer than 3 months. Keep at it.

All the best!

It will take a great deal longer than 3 months. Keep at it.

ya.. You are correct... exactly true... “Pain is like a hell, but it is temporally ". I'm not getting any usefull information in my gym. Actually there are more bodybuilders are there... From there side I'm not getting any thing... What are the steps I have to take to increase my muscles...

Basically it comes down to eating a lot and training hard. To increase mass, I've had good results so far with heavier weights, low reps with about 4 or 5 sets. Just train hard and eat plenty.

Thanks for your prompt reply....

Can you tell me in a day how much Calories I have to take.

It is better to go gym dailly or 3 to 4 days in a week. which one is better

Basically it comes down to eating a lot and training hard. To increase mass, I've had good results so far with heavier weights, low reps with about 4 or 5 sets. Just train hard and eat plenty.

How much do you weigh now? I can't tell you how much to train that's something you need to figure out. I go 5 times or so a week, it works well for me.

How much do you weigh now? I can't tell you how much to train that's something you need to figure out. I go 5 times or so a week, it works well for me.

Currently my weight is 62 kg and the height is 5.8 feet.