"South Park" Airs Censored Episode After Threat

Ryofire

Yeah I hate to tell you Ryo, but taking a hard line isn't going to work on an open forum, especially one with so many outspoken vegans!

Of course, as the site rules state, there will be no racism, religious hate, sexism, etc. I think that's enough to keep everything civil...

The little-known group RevolutionMuslim.com posted a message on its website earlier this week warning creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker "that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show."

"How is that a threat?," he told Reuters earlier on Wednesday. "Showing a case study right there of what happened to another individual who conducted himself in a very similar manner? It's just evidence."

Evidence? Nope.. definitely looks like a threat to me!

..to quote Cartman "Respect my authoritaaaaaaaaaaaaay"!

Religion sucks donkey boner.

I take offense to such a blanket statement. Catholicism sucks adolescent boner, I will have you know.

DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDDDWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWW hahahaha

All jokes aside, why are Muslims above any type of criticism?

It is called knuckling under to a bully.

"Say something bad about us and we will do violence on you"

Islam is the sensitive tough guy of religions.

"Talkin shit? Let's fight! Come at me bro!"

If Matt and Trey get assassinated there will be another excuse for America to go to war in the Middle East.

Islam is the sensitive tough guy of religions.

"Talkin shit? Let's fight! Come at me bro!"

If Matt and Trey get assassinated there will be another excuse for America to go to war in the Middle East.

I prefer the literal meaning of "sensitive", as in having greater awareness. The meaning you are referring to is is better suited by the word "insecure". Not unique to Islam, it is a story as old as religion. Brew up a story to soothe your insecurities, try to forget that you don't really believe it, work hard to get others to parrot it to make it feel more real and should someone say otherwise silence them by any means necessary.

Matt and Trey may be trapped in their terrible twos, but they aren't dumb. They had to know they would be censored. So, they get to play the heroic but maligned artists were censored while the network picks up the blame and takes care of their security.

Matt and Trey may be trapped in their terrible twos, but they aren't dumb. They had to know they would be censored. So, they get to play the heroic but maligned artists were censored while the network picks up the blame and takes care of their security.

Maybe they knew but I still think you got their intentions wrong

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/religion.png

As I have mentioned before any anti religious/anti muslim comments would be reported, don't say I didn't warn you.

This forum isn't about religion and it most certainly does not have to do with islam for that matter. It's about terrorism, and guess what just because you're religious it does not make you a terrorist. Look at Joseph Stalin in the Soviet Union and Mao Zedong they hated the very idea of religion. Still to this day their ideas still live on. Even though Adolf Hitler claimed to be religious he too tried to create an anti religious type society.

Although I don't always approve of the humor on South Park, at least they have the guts to stick it to terrorist scumbags, and to self righteous celbrities/celebutauntes.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/about/show_disclaimer.jpg

So long as there aren't personal attacks or threats on the forum, I think we're quite relaxed about opinions on religion, positive or negative. There is always the "Add foe" button in a person's profile if you really dislike their opinions, and don't want to have to read them in a topic.

I believe this could be a violation of our 1st Amendment right to free speech. Personal attacks being the exception.
No it isn't.

And it's not. Private web forums are not gov't, which is what the 1st Amendment is about (ensuring an individual be able to speak out against gov't without fear)