Not on Vegan Vacation photos

FormicaLinoleum

I liked finbarrio's pictures of not being on Vegan Vacation, so here's a thread where we can all show what we are doing rather than being on Vegan Vacation.

Oh, how sad! Here is me reading about Robert, Daywalker, Crystal, and Veganpotter being on Vegan Vacation.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/formicalinoleum/JealousofVeganVacation.jpg

But I could have a Vegan Vacation of my own, right here in my apartment!

Posedown time!

Cricket, you are so frail compared to me! And you're not even trying with that lame pose!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/formicalinoleum/PosedownCricket.jpg

Maybe there is another, more worthy opponent around here...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/formicalinoleum/PosedownBeemish.jpg

I think I remain undefeated!

OMG Formica!

Your cat looks just like ours. She brought us a nice juicy mole tonight - had our flight to Chicago (then to PDX) not been cancelled this morning, we never would have got that lovely treat!

Enjoy your "Not Vegan Vacation!" It's kinda fun, isn't it?

Cheers! *raises Harpoon Summer Ale*

Great photos everyone! I had a great time meeting and hanging out with folks tonight at Veganopolis. I dont want to get ya'll too jealous so I wont tell ya about our 20n person strong after-party trip to VooDoo Doughnuts... I thought I ate a lot of sweets but Daywalker & VeganPotter blow me out of the water - and still look great!

Anyway, I wish you were all here but whereever you find yourselves I hope yr having a great time!

Yep, sitting here, wishing I was in Portland.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/RIPMacDre/8.jpg

This is the greatest photo!

There were about 8 of us sitting around the computer loving this photo!!!

Wish more of you were here, but we had a good forum community at our event tonight.

Next year, we'll plan more in advance and get even more folks out.

From the forum, tonight I saw:

andesuma

Aaron

davidtarrfoster

xdarthveganx

loveliberate

Crystal

Daywalker

veganpotter

Tanya

OregonIsaac

maybe others I'm forgetting

Finbarrio and Yogita are on their way, Ravi and others will make other events too.

We had about 50-60 people at our opening Vegan Vacation Dinner. Only 11 or 12 forum members for this event, but we'll get more for others and had tons of other people from the community here in Portland.

Surely you guys that aren't here in Portland can still have fun, I can see your all doing your best and enjoying yourselves...personally I'm sick of having fun after two nights here(one can only take so much) so I'm gonna try my best and fail at having a terrible time in a few hours...I'm up making fruit salad at 4:30 and doing crunches at the same time...then I'll take a nap from 6-7:30...then we're off to go hiking. Unfortunately I'm used to sleeping like this...otherwise I would feel terrible in the morning, but its just one step for me to see if its possible for me to have a bad day here. Thats the biggest problem with this place...all you guys gotta do so much work to get rewarded with satisfaction and all we have to do is make sure we're still alive. I'm sick and tired of this place being so rediculously awesome that I've changed my mind about moving here. Life should not be so perfect...after two days I'm tired of being happy and I'm gonna do my best to make a vow to hate my life until the end of eternity. I never thought being really happy would be more tiring than riding my bike 100 miles...I'm burnt out and ready for a break

I think they are both feeling a little down about it this morning. But maybe their defeat will give them the motivation they need to work out more (or at least practice their posing)!

Yeah, and apart from the posing, they also need to work on the tanning and shaving part .

We just have a small group out here but it is a lot of fun. I think I'll spend the whole next year planning the next event so we can get more and more people out here.

A couple other forum members will arrive today and everyone has been great so far. We're just exhausted. Too much food I think. Veganpotter won't stop cooking, and restaurants like to give us free stuff because they know us or recognize us from the website or DVD It's fun!

These events are great and I look forward to being in D.C. next week to meet others as well.

Of course we miss everyone and we're just a tiny group hanging out, traveling, training, and eating, eating, eating (and weighing ourselves every couple of hours).

Keep the photos coming, we love it!