Who is planning on attending?

robert

I know we don't have a set location or dates yet, but if you could please post here if you are intrested and we can get an idea of who is coming and we can all agree on a location and time that works for both of us.

Once people start replying I'll make a list that will be updated regularly.

Thanks!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i live in the area, i will plan on coming! do we stay in a hotel? camp?

I think we'll decide very soon, but it looks like Portland, OR is where it will be.

We will look into a lodge, cabin, or some sort of area where we can all stay together. Last year a couple of us hosted our out of town visitors and we were in different areas, but met for the events. This year I'd like to all be together.

I'll start researching places very soon.

We will look into a lodge, cabin, or some sort of area where we can all stay together. Last year a couple of us hosted our out of town visitors and we were in different areas, but met for the events. This year I'd like to all be together.

I don't suppose there's a 20+ bedroom cabin with an extremely large kitchen and a fully-equipped gym for rent anywhere?

And a bunch of hotel rooms would get expensive pretty quickly, unless we packed a lot of us into a room.

That would be a lot of fun....actually, it probably would. A suite with a kitchen at least. Whoever is in my room gets lots of juice...

I don't suppose there's a 20+ bedroom cabin with an extremely large kitchen and a fully-equipped gym for rent anywhere?

I'm pretty sure there is actually. loveliberate and others will help me locate a place. I'm sure there are lots of options that will fit our interests. More updates later on in the future. I'll start asking around town.

I am totally down.

And would love to be more involved in helping out with this one as well..

since, hopefully , work(s) won't be so much of an issue this year.

Anyhow, I would like to recommend we have two weekends of events,

rather than lots of stuff thru out the week.. I missed out on too much

last time cause of schedule clashes

Story of my life.

I am totally down.

And would love to be more involved in helping out with this one as well..

since, hopefully , work(s) won't be so much of an issue this year.

Anyhow, I would like to recommend we have two weekends of events,

rather than lots of stuff thru out the week.. I missed out on too much

last time cause of schedule clashes

Story of my life.

Thanks. I have a good feeling we'll end up in Portland and I'd love to have a dozen people from our group here who live in Portland help organize it.

It will be a lot different this year, just to accomodate people the best we can.

Thanks for offering to help. I know we'll need it!

Thanks, and we are VERY close to deciding a location. I think I will decide on Tuesday. So far with 80% of the vote, it seems to make sense that it will end up in Portland. But I like to give everyone who is interested in attending a chance to express their opinion. I think the poll has been going nearly long enough for people to express themselves.

So on Tuesday evening we'll announce a location and hopefully shortly after that we'll get some dates. I know you need to know far in advance and so do others coming from Australia, Europe, and around parts of the US.

We'll all stay together and it will be great!

Count me in! I don't have a job right this moment, but it really shouldn't be a problem by then. Just need to know that date and location

It was SO great last year, and this year sounds bigger. It will be fantastic to see some familiar faces, and meet some new ones .