the happy things thread

pamela

Every once in a while I find myself in a situation that should have made me quite upset, but for some reason the reaction never comes.. I get an emotional "get out of jail free card".

I just had a situation which should have made very upset. It didn't flow off of my like a duck 100%, but 93% of it did. I feel slightly off by it, but my emotions have not been turned upside down by it.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a wonderful visit up in Canada this weekend seeing friends and family and just made it home around 1:30AM on a nice quick and easy drive over the past 4 hours or so.

I'm in Vegas on Wed getting ready for the Mr. Olympia so major happy things thread props for that upcoming event!

I had my first swim in the ocean since the beginning of the year today and had a great night with some friends tonight. We had a really good meal together, sat outside with some candles and good music and then afterwards went and watched WALL-E.

That sounds lovely

My next tattoo appointment is only 18days away.

I've been eating and sleeping well

I've been eating well & sleeping well too! yey!

I do not, however, have a tattoo appointment.I still dont have a single tattoo & I am 27.

I will definately get one at least, but have not thought of what I want yet....

Plus it will cost me more because of the large amount of ink that is needed to cover my BULGING MUSCLES!