Hi, I'm Lizzie

lizzie008

I just started 3 weight training sessions a week in addition to my everyday running schedule. I'm at 20% body fat and my goal is to be 16% by the end of the summer.

I'm a Sophomore at URI as a nutrition major. I've been vegan since the beginning of this year, therefore I'm new at learning the best ways to get enough of everything in my diet.

I look forward to meeting people on here and getting more in touch with being vegan.

yay.

Welcome! RI is a place I've always wanted to visit. I'd love to hear more about it. I've traveled all over but RI,CT and a few other places haven't been visited yet.

Have a great time getting to know our community! Welcome aboard!

Rhode Island is not worth visiting. The only time the weather is decent is in the summer and the beach is always super crowded and the traffic is terrible. It's probably not as bad as I make it out to be, it's nice when it's sunny!

Hi Lizzie, congrats on being a vegan - I too only recently converted from being a vege.

Hope you have fun here, it has certainly been helpful for me so I hope it is for you too!

Welcome, Lizzie! Hope you'll find all the information you might need. If you don't find it, don't hesitate to ask. This place has been a great source of information for me, hopefully you'll find it as useful and fun as I do!

Hey welcome Lizzie, love the avatar.

I also enjoy running, do you ever participate in races? Do you have any goals in regards to running other than to help stay in shape and burn calories?

Why do I have some recollection of back in my college days of everyone saying the rhode island had the #1 party school in the nation or something like that, it that true?

I loled about your not wanted to visit RI speal. It can't be that bad.....

Welcome, this is a bit late as I was up in Wilmington, Delaware for a few days visiting family. I know that in Delaware there isn't anything to do for fun, and nowhere to really go, it is quite the residential place. How is Rhode Island?