ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL????

veggieprincess

veggieprincess used to be a hairy 330lb offensive linemen at the University of Nebraska before the operations and vegan diet weight loss and exercise program.

I don't know how to take this... do I come across really aggressive in my posts? maybe I do... hey, what can I say... I"m passionate about what I believe in.

Robert has met me in person a couple of times... he would be the first to tell you that in person I am very playful and lighthearted...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

veggieprincess used to be a hairy 330lb offensive linemen at the University of Nebraska before the operations and vegan diet weight loss and exercise program.

I don't know how to take this... do I come across really aggressive in my posts? maybe I do... hey, what can I say... I"m passionate about what I believe in.

Robert has met me in person a couple of times... he would be the first to tell you that in person I am very playful and lighthearted...

I was just clownin' dawg. Translation: I was poking fun at you veggieprincess.

You're obviously three times smaller than the average offensive lineman who needs to keep the weight on so they don't get cut from their team. No, you don't come off as aggressive in your post. You are an inspiration and have a figure to be proud.

I was just clownin' dawg. Translation: I was poking fun at you veggieprincess.

You're obviously three times smaller than the average offensive lineman who needs to keep the weight on so they don't get cut from their team. No, you don't come off as aggressive in your post. You are an inspiration and have a figure to be proud.

aaww shucks... thanks bodybag

I can fill in some blanks:

Lean and Green used to be a male but due to lack of guys to hang out with and too low t-levels he had a sex change. He is in other words a girl. We will see if this condition is reversable.

Robert is obviously a girl, look at her hair.

I'm I the only guy on the planet who never saw what the appeal of Britney Spears is?

you're a guy? i always thought that you're a girl.

If I was, my taste in clothing wouldn't be so bad .

I will have to take this as a compliment, because I think of myself as a loud mouth. I tend to think that, as a group, women are more thoughtful about what they write online, spell better, use better grammar and are mature beyond the need for pissing contests. None of which describes how I view my habits

I'm I the only guy on the planet who never saw what the appeal of Britney Spears is?

you're a guy? i always thought that you're a girl.

If I was, my taste in clothing wouldn't be so bad .

I will have to take this as a compliment, because I think of myself as a loud mouth. I tend to think that, as a group, women are more thoughtful about what they write online, spell better, use better grammar and are mature beyond the need for pissing contests. None of which describes how I view my habits

the way you're writing was why i thought you're a girl i think.