Vegan in Des moines

DanXVXbastard

Hey Im Dan. I'm 28. I have been vegan for about 11 years now. I'm also straight edge. I have been working out for about 3 years now and I'm finally starting to look cut. LOL Anyway, I also take Hapikido, which is a Korean martial art. Hapkido uses joint locks, pressure points, throws and kicks. You also learn how to fall without hurting yourself. Yeah that's all I can think of to say about myself right now. If you want more www.myspace.com/denverpyle

Dan

Welcome to our group!

Great to have you here. I'm sure you'll meet lots of cool people and get a good network from here soon. I hope to see more people from your area.

I'm off to Seattle now.........all the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome! I used to be in Kuk Sool Won (another Korean martial art) but do to the inability to find a school around my new college, I have switched to Hapkido and Chung Do Mu Sool Won. It has extremely similar concepts, but holds onto much more of the tradition, such as weapons and a more strict adherance to the royal court styles. The teacher mainly just augments the art with some Hapkido.

Hey, welcome, Dan. There's a bunch of martial artists 'round here. I'm doing muay thai/kickboxing right now. Loving it. I've done traditional Chito Ryu Karate in the past. Awesome that you've been vegan for so long - I look forward to the day that I can say that.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...