I'm hiking in the forest pretty much daily

I'm picking berries and eating most raw foods when I am not cleansing

I'm hanging out with large groups of forum members

I'm watching musicals and loving them

I'm juicing fruits and veggies

I'm a classic Vegan Man

What's happening to me?

You are under the influence of Liz.

You are enjoying life now instead of worrying about business all the time.

You are more worried about your health now.

Just some observations, the first one may be the most accurate.

Don't blame the swede! lol.

Robert, just embrace it and love it! You'll be fine. And I seriously believe you should join a dance academy for sure!!!!

I'm doing a cleanse

I took a 90-minute Yoga class today

I took a 90-minute Aikido class tonight

I have a beard again

I'm wearing funky pants and a wearing a hemp belt

I'm hiking in the forest pretty much daily

I'm picking berries and eating most raw foods when I am not cleansing

I'm hanging out with large groups of forum members

I'm watching musicals and loving them

I'm juicing fruits and veggies

I'm a classic Vegan Man

What's happening to me?

Well it sounds good if you're enjoying all those things, keep it up

Sounds like you have caught some disease which turns you into a hippie. The only cure is Fox news.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds really awesome Robert, you definately needed to break away from all the stress you put yourself under. Life is too short! Lets all go play outside.

Haha i have too Jono.

I'm getting back to it when i have proper weights though. I can't afford a gym membership and the one at school is free. So for now i lift my tiny weights i have, run and do bodyweight exercises.

But when i get back to school, oh boy, weights galore!

Sounds like you have caught some disease which turns you into a hippie. The only cure is Fox news.

But if you kill your television, then you can't watch Fox News! Then you'll really be a hippie. Welcome to the club brother!

Now if you start hiking naked and hanging out at Rainbow Gatherings, you can be sure that the final stages of the hippie disease are at hand.

But if you kill your television, then you can't watch Fox News! Then you'll really be a hippie. Welcome to the club brother!

That's correct.

Good to see you again too.

I'm doing a cleanse------Well it's good to clean I guess ^_^

I took a 90-minute Yoga class today----Yoga is nice. 90 minutes seems long.

I took a 90-minute Aikido class tonight---Another 90 minutes XDXD

I have a beard again---Just don't go grizzly adams. You're head hair is good enough

I'm wearing funky pants and a wearing a hemp belt---Oh man. Just don't go on any drug test's with those on

I'm hiking in the forest pretty much daily---That's fun. I'd so do that.

I'm picking berries and eating most raw foods when I am not cleansing--Err I don't know if that's healthy. You need clean hands to eat. But then I'm Germaphobic

I'm hanging out with large groups of forum members---Nothing Wrong with that

I'm watching musicals and loving them---Hey I love musicals. Rocky Horror Picture Show, Grease, Little Shop of Horrors, Bat Boy. I'd love it if life was a musical.

I'm juicing fruits and veggies-----Errm.....I think that's good. Alot of work though.

I'm a classic Vegan Man------XD

What's happening to me?----I think you're suffering from a severe case of loving life. My only prescription is do more

You know Dr. Pink, washing your hands all the time lowers your immunity.

this is true.

I tend to wash my produce if it has pesticides. but when i find berries outside growing wildly and whatnot, i just eat them.

You know Dr. Pink, washing your hands all the time lowers your immunity.

I think I have enough immunities though but thanks

I used to eat food off the floor( Pizza that hit the floor was quickly eaten by me) And in grade school( 1st grade) I remember I used to let the other kids throw tatar Tots on the floor and I'd eat them off of the ground with the rocks still in them. And the list goes on. I only get sick every 4 or so years becouse I have the most Bionic, Kick Ass, Die hard, Serial Killin Immunity System Evah ^^.

Thanks man, and thanks to others who made comments, observations, suggestions, etc.

Zack is probably right. I just have to come out and face it and admit it. I am under the influence of a Swedish Princess. We've become good friends and spend a lot of time together. It has been helpful in many ways and I'm learning a lot about myself, life, and other people.

I have been a bit "different" than normal recently, but it's not a bad thing. It's not all good (I've been slacking on work projects), but it was been a good learning experience. I'll slowly get back into my old routine, but I've had more compliements on my personality, behavior, attitude, etc. than ever lately. Everyone here in Portland is thanking the Swede for helping me chill out a bit.

It has been fun to do a lot of cool new things, but I also know that I have to be true to myself and do what I need to do to reach my goals. I need to get back to writing my book, get back to work on DVD projects and do a lot of other things that make Me, "me."

New friends are great to have, and it's not just the Swede. I'm making a bunch of new friends now that I'm actually allowing myself to be social and relax. That was not allowed over the past couple of years. I wouldn't allow myself to have "fun" because I was too focused and determined to do certain things. I've accomplished a lot and it's about time I'm able to sit back and enjoy some of that!

Zack...you seem to have me figured out pretty well. See you next week.

Zack is probably right. I just have to come out and face it and admit it. I am under the influence of a Swedish Princess. We've become good friends and spend a lot of time together. It has been helpful in many ways and I'm learning a lot about myself, life, and other people.

Holy crap Robert... you can't lie to people like that. I aint no princess! Heck, I don't even have any manners and sending me to charmschool might me a good idea lol. Now knock it off and make yourself a dang casadilla! Seriously...you are a great friend, and any nice things you have to say, say them to me. Dont post them here. It makes me feel..ockward. I'm just...me and Im just like any other person

I'm really glad you are having a good time. Im having a great time When you work a lot, it's very very important to let that go and enjoy yourself and enjoy life. Otherwise it will pass by way too quickly and you'll sit there when you're 60 wondering whatever happened to life... you're doing great Robert.. our hike this morning was a LOT of fun...(especially going off trail lol) cleansing was a lot of fun. And I bet you had a lot of fun eating all that junk last night! I mean...fitness is all about health. Being stressed out worrying about work, training, food..is not healthy! I know you will reach all of your goals! You have the rest of your life, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride and do the best with wha tyou have. You know, smelling flowers is great

When are we leaving for Corvallis??

congratulations on incorporating some much needed changes in your life Robert!

Being a Community Organizer is no easy task! However, the rewards are great. You really helping to change attitudes about veganism and to promote a healthy life to a broad group of people. For that, you get to work at something you love and promote things you believe in (Vega for example) and have fun while doing that. Even then you can get stressed out.

i agree with Liz when she was saying that working your life away is not healthy. Being stress is not being healthy. I would add, that it is good to try to think ahead a little and if there are things you think you would regret later, do something about it now while you still can.

Thanks for all you do!