Happy Birthday Robert

Tasha

Thanks friends

I just got home. I spent my birthday with SeaSiren, xveganjoshx and Ravi......as well as thousands of other people at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio.

I started the day with a back workout after only 3 1/2 hours of sleep (big party last night in Columbus) and then was at the Arnold Classic Expo all day. It was awesome! Photos to come later....then xveganjoshx and I hit up a leg workout and now we're back at the hotel having protein shakes.

I'm going to go sit in the hot tub while they pack up to leave.

I appreciate the birthday wishes. It was great to turn 28 in the same city I turned 21, hanging out with a lot of the same fitness celebrities and old and new friends.

Yeah Buddy!

Abit late but still Happy Brithday mate,one day we will catch up with each other and have a blast in the gym

Will be in Vegas 27th July till 4thAugust then on to Maryland for about 3weeks or so if you are around them parts let me know and we will hook up ROBBIEx

I just got a Ninja Vs. Jason video in the mail today, sent all the way from the UK!

Thanks Richard!!!!

I wasn't sure if it would work on your backwards yankee doodle machinery. Glad you got it okay, it's much better on the big screen rather than on youtube