Your shape today!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, down in the 170's. Worked so hard on writing, I actually took months off. I didn't think it was fair for me to train when my book was so many months behind, I worked all waking hours crafting the book to get it completed and to make it the best I could.

Started training again though and really want to focus on the caloric intake to get me back up there quickly.

Focusing on gluten and soy-free as an experiment. Still getting calories and protein, just eating a lot of vegan sushi and things like that as I figure it all out. (working on cutting down on the gas since I'm in another relationship)

• 3 weeks later...

Not pumped but I'm in the kitchen damnit!

I've focused mostly on running the last two months so I might have lost a bit of mass, I'm not sure though.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ziswhv.jpg

Please note the fine amount of sweet potato, potato, carrots and broccoli that I'm steaming.

Not pumped but I'm in the kitchen damnit!

I've focused mostly on running the last two months so I might have lost a bit of mass, I'm not sure though.

Please note the fine amount of sweet potato, potato, carrots and broccoli that I'm steaming.

Ah I need that steamer!

Cheers!

@djshrew Your progress pics on facebook are looking great, but if I commented on there my gf wouldn't be happy haha.

@johan. I guess sweden's worse, but beach season in scotland? Is that something to do with the sun, I think I saw that once.

• 2 months later...