What made you laugh recently?

sosso

• 4 weeks later...

I'm always laughing. I find stuff funny all the time! Especially at work

Yesterday I had a vegan customer and he was so happy by the level of service I gave him (since I know all the vegan and non-vegan items on the menu) that he wanted me to transfer him to one of my supervisors to give some positive feedback. That felt nice

One thing I do when I get vegan customers, is that I write on their file that they are allergic to dairy and to use a clean knife and board when cutting the pizza. They usually say they're allergic to dairy to avoid the whole awkwardness of saying "I'm a vegan".. But somehow it always gets mentioned anyways. I throw in the "clean knife and board" part cuz who wants their pizza cut with something covered in cheese and pepperoni? Ew.

But anyways, if I write it on their file as opposed to just on the order ticket, it's there permanently so they don't have to say every time that they don't want cheese.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets see when did I laugh last?

On Thursday at the animal sanctuary I got locked in the cat room where I was scooping out litter boxes. Then the person that runs the place laughingly shut off a light as she left and my friend and I couldn't find the switch to put it back on.

Yesterday I had a converstaion with my mom on the phone, and 15 minutes later we still had no plans made. And neither of us was making much sense, because we were so tired.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends texted me:

You free in June/July?? I hope you are!!! You'll never believe it but I've just won an all expenses paid trip for me & 3 mates to the World Cup Finals in South Africa from Fox Sports!! It's an all inclusive trip for 4 weeks with $5000 spending money! Flights leave 10th June so if you're free could you put my bins out for me?

Must admit I cried a little first..... and then laughed hard

One of my friends texted me:

You free in June/July?? I hope you are!!! You'll never believe it but I've just won an all expenses paid trip for me & 3 mates to the World Cup Finals in South Africa from Fox Sports!! It's an all inclusive trip for 4 weeks with $5000 spending money! Flights leave 10th June so if you're free could you put my bins out for me?

Must admit I cried a little first..... and then laughed hard

thats just cruel!!

• 2 weeks later...

A pigeon following another pigeon for the length of a block on the edge of a parking garage trying to hump it. This while I'm working out looking through the window. I was rooting for it, but then another pigeon stepped in and messed it up.