Anyone remember me?

Daywalker

Hi friends of the fruit!

It's been some time since i've been posting here, but i've been lurking all the time

Sorry to all those whose PMs i couldn't answer. From now on every PM will be answered again.

The forum has changed a LOT in the past months. There are tons and tons of new members, and some of the old regulars have gone.

Much has changed in my life. I'm just coming back after a very tough time of my life. I moved back to Germany and have a great new job now. I have not been bodybuilding for almost a year now, but instead focused on strength. I gained 10 lean lbs since Portland last year and a lot of strength. New pictures coming soon

I'm happy to be here once again!

Peace,

Daywalker

Happy to have you back! You were the reason I went vegan! When I found this site I was a 115 lb vegetarian who ate too much dairy and junk and by seeing big strong guys like you and Rob I was inspired to become vegan and start bodybuilding. So it is great to have you back on the forum!

My dear friend.........welcome home! It is great to have you back. I would have liked to have been the first person to reply to this thread, but I was away most of the day.

You were talked about a lot during the Vegan Vacation last week. You were missed, you were praised and you were in our thoughts. You've inspired a lot of people here, including myself.

Many of us are big Daywalker fans!!!

You're right, this forum has changed a lot over the past year. We have lots of new members, we're really focused on building community and doing meet-ups and gatherings, we focus a lot of raw foods, we have a very strong Portland community, and in general, we're all about making new friends and inspiring others.

Welcome home my friend. Welcome home.

Aww, thank you for the warm welcome my friends!

Lotus, i sure remember you!

We'll meet again next year (in Portland), unless you come to Europe first

I forgot to say HELLO to all the new forum members!

And i forgot to mention that i don't have internet access at the moment, i have to go to an internetcafé, so i won't be posting very much, but regularly twice a week.

Happy to have you back! You were the reason I went vegan!

Josh, you made my day!

Daywalker,

Some people couldn't shut up about you during Vegan Vacation. For example, xveganjoshx. I'm not complaining at all, he just really admires and looks up to you.

A bunch of us do and we spent a lot of time talking about you and how you've influenced or inspired us.

The forum hasn't been the same without you. It is so great to have you back!

Really, it is. Welcome home my friend.

Okay: The member living closest to you welcomes you back, too!

Willkommen zurück! Einfach super, dass du wieder da bist!

I have the feeling that my visit and all the cool pics from VV2007 had some good influence on your return... but correct me if I am not right!

So good to know that your life changed to the better after the tough times that are behind you now. I hope to see you soon and introduce you to my family!

Welcome back my friend!

Welcome Back - After roaming the boards and seeing your posts and tips - when I joined I wondered where you went.

I have pictures of your physique to use as motivation... A lot of hard work you put in to compete and a great motivator to all...

Just wondering what your fat% was when competing?

Cheers,

Steve

Thank you all!

So we'll see ya at VV'08?

As sure as i can be at this point. Can't imagine what could keep me.... so yes, i'll be there!

Steve, i never measured it, but usually decent competition shape is 5% and below. As i'm usually one of the lean guys on stage, i'd guess around 3%.